Ask us about Professional Services with certified specialists
TENABLE SecurityCenter (Tenable.sc) provides the most comprehensive and integrated view of enterprise security posture so you can accurately identify, investigate and prioritize vulnerabilities
Tenable.sc is a vulnerability management solution that provides visibility into your attack surface so you can manage and measure your cyber risk. Through advanced analytics, customizable dashboards, reports and workflows, you can understand your risk and know which vulnerabilities to fix first.
SecurityCenter features :
- Vulnerability Priority Rating- combines threat intelligence and machine learning to determine the likelihood a vulnerability will be exploited in your unique environment
- Lumin (add on)- Calculate and manage cyber risk across your organization, and see how you stack up against the competition with the Tenable.sc and Lumin integration
- Highly customizable dashboards/reports - HTML-5 based user interface satisfies the specific needs of CISOs, security management, analysts and practitioners/operators
- Broad asset coverage - assess servers, endpoints, network devices, operating systems, databases and applications in physical, virtual and cloud infrastructures
- Continuous asset discovery - discover all mobile devices, physical, virtual and cloud instances on the network, including unauthorized assets.
- Dynamic asset classification - group assets based on policies that meet specific criteria: e.g., Windows 7 assets with vulnerabilities > 30 days old
- Tenable.sc Director Integration - Single-pane-of glass to manage and view your network across multiple consoles
- Vulnerability management - multiple scanning options, including passive network monitoring, non-credentialed and credentialed scanning for deep analysis and configuration auditing
- Agent-based scanning - available for organizations to more easily scan mobile and hard to reach assets.
- Malware detection -
leverage built-in threat intelligence feeds (malware indicators, blacklists) to identify advanced malware
See also Tenable SecurityCenter Continuous View, which contains the below products:
- Tenable Nessus (virtually unlimited scanners)
- Passive Vulnerability Scanner
- Log Correlation Engine
You can find the comparison between SecurityCenter Continous View and Security Center, here.
For additional details, please contact us.