Rapid7 InsightVM utilizes the power of Rapid7’s Insight platform and the heritage of the award-winning Nexpose product, to provides a fully available, scalable, and efficient way to collect your vulnerability data, turn it into answers, and minimize risk. InsightVM leverages the latest analytics and endpoint technology to discover vulnerabilities in a real-time view, pinpoint their location, prioritize them for your busi-ness, facilitate collaboration with other teams, and confirm your exposure has been reduced.
Rapid7 InsightVM features :
- Liveboards, Not Static Dashboard - Drawing from fresh vulnerability data, InsightVM Liveboards are live and interactive by nature. You can easily create custom, tailored cards and full dashboards for anyone—from sysadmins to CISOs—and query each card with simple language to track progress of your security program. Visualize, prioritize, assign, and fix your exposures more easily than ever before
- Continuous Endpoint Monitoring Using the Lightweight Insight Agent - The Rapid7 Insight Agent automatically collects data from all your endpoints, even those from remote workers and sensitive assets that cannot be actively scanned, or that rarely join the corporate network. Pair InsightVM with Rapid7 InsightIDR to get a complete picture of the risks posed by your endpoints and their users
- Real Risk Prioritization - CVSS-based risk scores result in thousands of "critical" vulnerabilities. No business, even one with an army of analysts, has the time for that. Our Real Risk Score provides a more actionable, 1-1000 scale based on the likeliness of an attacker exploiting the vulnerability in a real attack. Backed up by threat feeds and business context, InsightVM lets you prioritize vulnerabilities the way attackers would.
- Live Remediation Planning - Once the most critical vulnerabilities are brought to the surface, assign and track remediation duties in real time with Remediation Workflows. InsightVM integrates with IT ticketing solutions like Atlassian Jira and ServiceNow, making it easy for IT to take action. InsightVM also integrates with Rapid7 InsightConnect, our security orchestration and automation platform, to bring automation and prioritization to the patching process
- Pre-Built Integrations and Extensibility - Tenable.io has pre-built integrations – called “plugins” - available for popular credential management, SIEM, ticketing systems and other complementary solutions, so you can easily build an efficient vulnerability management process. A complete listing can be found here: https://www.tenable.com/partners/technology. Additionally, you can easily create your own integrations to Tenable.io by leveraging a
fully documented API set and SDK. There is no extra cost to use these tools to maximize the value of your vulnerability data.
- Cloud, Virtual, and Container Assessment - Modern networks and infrastructures are constantly changing. InsightVM integrates with cloud services, virtual infrastructure, and container repositories to make sure you don't miss any new devices that are brought online. The gist of it all? You get full visibility into the risk across your physical, virtual, cloud, and application infrastructure.
- Integrated Threat Feeds - Leverage Rapid7 researchers' insights into the threat landscape and recent attacker methods with complimentary Threat Feeds in InsightVM. This dynamic view shows you the threats that are most relevant to your environment, enabling you to better protect against current, impending threats and react quickly to critical, named vulnerabilities.
- Easy-to-Use RESTful API - Your team should have the power to take control of your Security Console, not the other way around. InsightVM's RESTful API makes it (almost ridiculously) simple to accomplish more within your unique security program. It was built to easily automate virtually any aspect of vulnerability management, from data collection to risk analysis, and integrate InsightVM capabilities with your other processes.
For additional details, please contact us.