We can also provide consulting, implementation and support services
Veritas System Recovery helps you minimize downtime and avoid disaster by easily recovering individual data files/folders, Exchange email messages, SharePoint, documents or complete systems in minutes - even to different hardware, virtual environments, or remote locations.
System Recovery includes key benefits for customers along with updated support for Windows®, Linux®, VMware®, Microsoft Hyper-V®, and Citrix™ XenServer™ operating systems and applications. With System Recovery you can:
- Dramatically minimize downtime; avoid revenue and employee productivity losses in the event of a system failure
- Meet strict recovery time objectives with fast, automated system recovery that takes just four simple steps
- Save on hardware costs
- Easily perform hardware refreshes and migrations
- Simplify IT administration by centrally managing backup and recovery tasks for multiple servers across your entire organization with System Recovery Management Solution or System Recovery Monitor Solution (included at no charge)
Choose the right edition for you – at a price point you can afford.
- Desktop Edition – Licensed per workstation
- Small Business Server Edition – Licensed per server – Includes Granular Restore Option.
- Server Edition – Licensed per server – Includes Granular Restore Option and 1 license of System Recovery Desktop Edition.
- Virtual Edition – Licensed per host – Includes unlimited System Recovery Server Edition licenses for use in virtual machines on a single virtual host.
- Linux Edition – Licensed per server
- System Recovery Server Edition
- System Recovery Linux Edition
- System Recovery Desktop Edition