We can also provide consulting, implementation and support services
MANAGEENGINE RecoveryManager Plus empowers you to back up each change made to AD objects as a separate version and restore them to any of their previous version in a few clicks. Additionally, it doubles up as your Exchange backup solution and can back up your emails, calendar entries, contacts, journals, notes, posts, and tasks, and restore them whenever you need.
Key Features and Benefits:
- Incremental backups - Back up just the changes made after the last backup cycle to speed up the backup process.
- Attribute-level restoration - Restore individual attributes of objects that have been modified.
- Backup retention - Define a backup retention period and dispose of backup information that is no longer needed.
- Restart-free recovery - Perform recovery operations without having to restart your domain controllers to ensure continuous, high availability.
- Change management - Reverse even the smallest attribute value change to undo any undesired modifications.
- Version management - Maintain multiple versions of a backup for each object. Restore or roll back to the version you need.
- AD rollback - Roll back your entire AD, particular OUs, or even individual objects to a previous point in time.
- AD recycle bin - Restore deleted AD objects and all their attributes, including group memberships and passwords, in a single click. You can also restore a deleted object's parent objects.
- AD user backup and recovery - Restore either all of a user's attributes or just a select few, including their group membership, last set password, and much more.
- AD group backup and recovery - Back up all changes made to groups, including the addition or deletion of group members, modifications to the rights and permissions of security groups, and so on. When restoring a group, linked objects that have been deleted will also be restored.
- AD GPO backup and recovery - Back up and restore all Group Policy Objects in your domain. Track each change made to GPOs and undo any specific modification, or revert all changes at once.
- OU/container backup and recovery - Back up all AD objects present in an OU/container in a single click. Restore delegation permissions that were previously assigned while restoring deleted OUs/containers.
- AD computer backup and recovery - Back up all computer objects in your domain. When a computer account is restored, the last set password of the computer account is also restored, thereby re-joining the computer to the domain instantly.
- DNS backup and recovery - Back up DNS zones and DNS nodes in your domain. Track DNS configuration changes in your domain and back them up for easy restoration in case of disaster.
- Users' group membership recovery - While recovering a deleted user, restore their group memberships along with all other attributes. Quickly restore users' security permissions so authorized users can access sensitive resources without any delay.
- Exchange attributes backup and recovery - Track and locate changes made to mailbox users, distribution groups, and mail contacts. Perform scheduled and incremental backups of Exchange-related attributes, and restore or roll back these changes either partially or completely.
- AD contact backup and recovery - Back up all attributes of a contact so you can restore either all that object's attributes or only a few specific ones if needed. Restore linked attributes, such as the contact's distribution group membership, manager, and direct reports, all at once.
- Technicians - Add non-admin users to RecoveryManager Plus so they can carry out certain backup and restoration tasks. Assign each user a role (e.g. auditor, operator, or admin) to provide them with varying levels of administrative access.
MANAGEENGINE RecoveryManager Plus is licensed based on:
- Number of AD User Objects (no restrictions on Groups, Computers, etc.)
- Number of Exchange Mailboxes (On-premises and/or Exchange Online)
For more details, please contact us.