We can also provide consulting, implementation and support services
As the most widely deployed archiving solution in the market according to Gartner [Enterprise Archiving Market Share, April 2020], Veritas Enterprise Vault has enabled tens of thousands of customers to better store, manage and discover their email, social media, messaging and electronic files. Veritas has more than 20 years’ experience helping customers do exactly that.
Key Features and Benefits:
• Flexible deployment options—Maintain an efficient archive by using storage tiering, compression and global deduplication. Archive on-premises or in the cloud with support for Azure, AWS and other public cloud repositories.
• Powerful Classification—Surface relevant content for Supervision and Discovery through use of over 120 classification policies. In addition to tagging content for easy retrieval, classification also controls:
• Intuitive electronic discovery—Improve the identification and review of archived content with advanced search, conversation threading, and bulk marking and tagging. Relevant items are easily preserved within the archive for instant legal hold. Integration with the eDiscovery Platform expands collection beyond archived content to also target collection from many live content sources such as Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and OneDrive and allows for more granular review and analysis
• Seamless end user experience—Provide easy access to archived information anytime, anywhere via users’ existing tools (Microsoft Outlook®, OneDrive, Office 365 etc.) while online, disconnected from the network or on mobile devices.
• Flexible .PST and .NSF migration—Automatically locate and migrate existing .PST and .NSF files into the archive to help regain control of the information contained in those files. Central control of .PST and .NSF files streamlines eDiscovery and reduces storage costs, backup windows and risk associated with lost or stolen files.
• Minimize downtime and disruption with integrated bare-metal, physical to virtual (P2V) and virtual to physical (V2P) recovery