WATCHGUARD FIREBOX M200 & M300 firewalls are specifically engineered to defend all types of small businesses against attacks that are no less fierce than those targeting larger organizations.
WatchGuard Firebox M200&M300 feature:
- HIGHEST UTM PERFORMANCE IN THE INDUSTRY
- Firewall throughput of up to 4 Gbps to keep traffic moving
- Best UTM throughput in its class – up to 800 Mbps – even with strong security enabled.
- No need to compromise protection for strong performance or vice versa. Multi-layered, interlocking security protects the network while throughput remains high.
- 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections.
- BEST-IN-CLASS SECURITY
Powerful subscription-based security services boost protection in critical attack areas for multiple layers of defense.
- Application-layer content inspection recognizes & blocks threats that stateful packet firewalls cannot detect.
- APT Blocker is a cloud-based service that uses a combination of sandboxing and full system emulation to detect and block highly sophisticated Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs).
- Application Control keeps unproductive, inappropriate, and dangerous applications off-limits.
- Intrusion Prevention Service (IPS ) delivers in-line protection from malicious exploits, including buffer overflows, SQL injections, and cross-site scripting attacks.
- WebBlocker controls access to sites that host objectionable material or pose network risks.
- Gateway AntiVirus (GAV ) scans traffic on all major protocols to stop threats.
- spamBlocker delivers continuous protection from unwanted and dangerous email.
- Reputation Enabled Defense ensures faster, safer web surfing with cloud-based reputation look-up.
- Data Loss Prevention automatically inspects data in motion for corporate policy violations.
- Network Discovery gives administrators total visibility into every connected device.
- Mobile Security only allows network access to mobile devices that adhere to corporate policy with WatchGuard’s FireClient app installed.
- Advanced networking features, such as dynamic routing and link aggregation, allow you to add security without needing to change existing network infrastructure.
- Multiple VPN choices (IPSec, SSL, L2TP) for secure remote access include support for Android and Apple iOS devices.
- WatchGuard Dimension™ , a public and private cloud-ready visibility solution, instantly turns raw data into security intelligence.
- Interactive, real-time monitoring and reporting – at no additional charge – give an unprecedented view into network security activity so you can take immediate preventive or corrective actions.
- RapidDeploy enables quick, secure configuration at remote locations without technical staff.
- Intuitive management console centrally manages all security functions.
- WAN and VPN failover provide redundancy for increased reliability.
- Extend best-in-class UTM security to the WLAN by adding WatchGuard’s Wireless Access Points.
For additiona details, please contact us.