MANAGEENGINE O365 Manager Plus is an extensive Office 365 tool used for reporting, managing, monitoring, auditing, and creating alerts for critical activities. With its user-friendly interface, you can easily manage Exchange Online, Azure Active Directory, Skype for Business, OneDrive for Business, Microsoft Teams, and other Office 365 services all from one place.
ManageEngine O365 Manager Plus features:
- Office 365 Reporting
- Monitor mailbox traffic and understand Exchange Online adoption inside your organization.
- Identify malicious spam emails to keep your Exchange Online environment secure.
- Identify inactive users, soon-to-expire licenses, and soon-to-expire passwords with reports on Azure Active Directory to take preemptive actions and avoid unexpected consequences.
- View Skype for Business and OneDrive for Business usage statistics.
- Ensure that IT compliance standards like SOX, PCI-DSS, HIPAA, GLBA, and FISMA are met with the help of compliance reports.
- Office 365 Auditing & Alerting
- Keep track of User log ons and log offs to monitor Office 365 users' behaviors.
- Monitor Critical license changes made by users, to avoid license-related issues.
- Audit Mailbox permission and property changes to keep the Exchange Online environment in check
- Create alerts with your own custom messages to send to administrators.for specific actions.
- Email administrators about the action that triggered an alert to help them locate the source of the action immediately.
- Office 365 Monitoring
- Receive real-time email notifications when service outages occur and view the availability of endpoints.
- See the total number of incidents and advisories in your Office 365 services from the service health dashboard.
- View granular details such as the number of users who are affected by a particular incident, current status of the incident, start and end time of the incident, and more.
- Gain access to historical Office 365 service health monitoring data older than 30 days.
- View graphs illustrating the health status and performance of Office 365 features and endpoints.
- Office 365 Management
- Bulk reset passwords to substantially reduce the amount of time you spend resetting user passwords individually.
- Perform other bulk user management activities, like user permission changes, attribute changes, and more, eliminating the need to pick users individually for each task.
- Add or remove licenses in bulk to simplify license management.
- Configure groups in bulk and control whether they receive internal or external emails.
- Configure mailbox auto reply settings and schedule custom, automatic messages to be sent to select users.
- Office 365 Help Desk Delegation
- Create technician accounts to delegate tasks to non-administrative users, such as help desk technicians, front line officials, or HR Associates, to reduce the workload of AD admins.
- Create your own custom roles by selecting any combination of reporting, management, and auditing tasks to delegate.
- Audit all technician activities going on in your environment.
- Track admin activities with details on what operation was performed and when.
- View a summary of Office 365 tenants, management tasks, reporting tasks, and profile actions delegated to each and every technician.
Available in 2 editions:
- ManageEngine O365 Manager Plus Standard Edition
- ManageEngine O365 Manager Plus Enterprise Edition